“To help individuals unlock greatness in themselves and their organizations – so that together we can make our world a better place.”
What We Do…
We ignite the passion for change.
We inspire, equip, and empower individuals to fight apathy and rethink the way they work.
We bring vital awareness to the sense of urgency required for systemic and sustained transformation.
We provide foundational knowledge to teams of teams for improving sustainable speed to market.
How We Do It…
By coaching, training, and consulting all levels of the organization (end to end) on lean agile thinking
By showing organizations how to continuously align
By inspiring and encouraging leadership to unlock the intrinsic motivation of autonomy, purpose, and mastery in individuals.
And, by establishing a mindset of continuous experimentation and innovation.
[EQUIP] + Inspire + Ignite
- train all levels of the organization (execution to portfolio) in lean/agile practices and scaling
- Train PM and EPMO on skills of value stream mapping, backlog refinement, sizing, and prioritization
- Train and facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) design workshops
- Provide role specific training (LSAFe®, SAFe® Scrum Master, and SAFe® PO/PM)
- Train, launch, and re-launch Kanban and Scrum Teams into their first iteration (Shu-ha-ri)
Equip + [INSPIRE] + Ignite
- Consult on design and optimization of Agile Release Trains (ART’s)
- Facilitate ART re-design workshops and problem solving (tune-ups)
- Coach PM to prepare program backlogs in preparation for PI Planning
- Coach Release Train Engineers (RTE’s) for readiness and support of Program Increments
- Coach the EPMO to build and leverage a Portfolio Kanban to manage WIP and set priorities
- Coach Architects, Sponsors, EPMO and PM to collaborate on Epic and Feature sized Architectural Enablers (runway) to support the right balance of business and architectural value
- Coach Scrum Masters to build high performing teams on core lean agile principles and applying the right Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban frameworks
Equip + Inspire + [IGNITE]
- Coach organizations to anchor change to a change management framework (e.g. Kotter’s 8 steps)
- Co-design and facilitate empathy interviews, agile maturity self-assessments, and team health checks to provide feedback and inform organizations how to proceed on the path of Kaizen
- Introduce modern leadership principles and inspire core changes that can truly impact company culture
- Coach all levels of management/leadership to support ART’s (Pre and Post launch) and inspire a culture of Kaizen, experimentation, trust and transparency
- Coach organizations to think of the problem first – then the solution
Our [Leadership] Team
Lean Agile Transformation Consultant
Josh has Trained and certified over 2,000 students on agile practices and principles with consistently high feedback. He has designed, implemented and supported agile implementations for over 20+ agile release trains across the globe. He has coached executives, directors, managers, architects, dev teams and others on agile practices and principles. He provides agile transformation consulting services to large global organizations adopting agile practices at scale. He offers professional facilitation for workshops, release planning events, and retrospectives to our customers.
Lean Agile Transformation Consultant
Ian has trained, coached, and mentored at multiple organizations from very large – with multiple Agile Release Trains (ART’s) concurrently, to very small – no ART’s at all. He helped establish Programs, ART’s, COE’s, COP’s, Transformation Programs, and Lean-Agile leadership. Ian is responsible for training, coaching and mentoring individuals and roles at all levels from the Portfolio and Program level to the execution layers in a wide variety of industries including financial, satellite, cable and media, oil and gas, medical, transportation, auto-manufacturing, insurance and more.